Grade 8 – Computer
This course is designed to introduce students to the world of databases and website development. By learning Access 2013 and HTML 5, students will be able to use and design databases. They will also get hands-on experience in creating web pages using HTML 5 and will learn to enhance their pages with images and links. In addition, they will get a chance to bring their creativity to life by learning Photoshop CS3 and Dreamweaver CS3, where they will develop their editing skills in both motion and still medium.
What Will You Learn?
- Introduction to Access 2013
- Design and use databases using Access 2013 (design view, queries, form and reports)
- Lists and Images in HTML 5
- Tables, Links, and Frames in HTML 5
- Introduction to Photoshop CS3
- Tools used in Photoshop CS3
- Introduction to Dreamweaver CS3
- Images and Framesets in Dreamweaver CS3
Student Ratings & Reviews
No Review Yet