The students in grade 4 will learn about the different uses of computers, input and output devices and will expand their understanding of operating systems like Windows 7 and software programs like Tux Paint, KTurtle, Word 2013 and PowerPoint 2013. They will learn more about formatting and creating tables in Word 2013 and will be introduced to the basics of creating a presentation in PowerPoint 2013.
Class duration: 40 min.
Frequency: 5 Days a Week
Chapters Covered: 00
Self-Learning Dashboard: Yes
Teacher’s Report: Monthly
Group Discussion: Yes
What Will You Learn?
- Basic Computer Operations:
- Understanding the different components of a computer (CPU, monitor, keyboard, mouse, etc.).
- Powering on and shutting down a computer system safely.
- Navigating the desktop and file management.
- Typing Skills:
- Learning touch typing for increased typing speed and accuracy.
- Word Processing:
- Introduction to word processing software (e.g., Microsoft Word, Google Docs).
- Creating, formatting, and editing documents.
- Basic formatting options (font style, size, color, alignment).
Application of Computer
Application of Computers in Banks, Libraries, Offices and in Designing03:06
Computer Applications in Homes02:34
In Making Films and Space Technology02:34
Shops, Hotels and Railway/Airways02:40
In Medicine And Robots03:00
In Computer-Controlled Cameras01:56
Input and Output
Input Devices- Keyboard and Mouse02:30
Output Devices-Monitors and Speakers02:19
Output Devices- Headphones, Projectors and printers02:41
Input Devices-Web Cameras, Digital Cameras and Microphone Part 102:35
Input Devices-Web Cameras, Digital Cameras and Microphone Part 202:38
More about tux paint
Create a Story Board01:56
Create a Story Board Part 202:12
Story Board as a guide02:49
More about turtle command
Basic Commands Part 102:32
Basic Commands Part 202:33
Basic Commands Part 302:32