- Please note that this course has the following prerequisites which must be completed before it can be accessed
- Grade 2 – English
In this grade 3 English course, students will expand their language skills by studying the basics of nouns, pronouns, verbs, and tenses. They will also enhance their reading and writing abilities through reading comprehension exercises and storytelling activities. This course aims to develop students’ critical thinking skills and sentence structure knowledge, allowing them to write more advanced essays with confidence.
Class duration: 40 min.
Frequency: 5 Days a Week
Chapters Covered: 00
Self-Learning Dashboard: Yes
Teacher’s Report: Monthly
Group Discussion: Yes
What Will You Learn?
- In grade 3 English, you will learn:
- • Grammatical concepts such as nouns, pronouns, verbs and tenses
- • Techniques for writing more advanced essays
- • Strategies for analyzing text and developing critical thinking skills
- • How to write stories
- • Reading comprehension skills and the ability to understand and analyze text.
Nouns Part 104:17
Nouns Part 203:36
Proper Nouns Part 103:00
Proper Nouns Part 202:56