Grade 2 – English
Welcome to Grade 2 English! In this course, students will build on the foundation of their language skills from the previous year and will be introduced to new concepts and skills to further develop their speaking, listening, reading, and writing abilities. The curriculum is designed to meet the common core standards and is rooted in the principles of how children learn.
What Will You Learn?
- The online platform used in this class harnesses the power of technology to bring learning to life and will provide students with interactive lessons, hands-on activities, and engaging projects that will help them develop a love of language and a desire to continue learning.
- By enrolling in this class, students will:
- Enhance their speaking, listening, reading, and writing skills
- Learn about nouns, verbs, adjectives, and other parts of speech
- Improve their comprehension skills through reading exercises
- Engage in interactive lessons and hands-on activities that bring learning to life.
Simple present tense
Student Ratings & Reviews
No Review Yet