A grade 2 computer course focuses on introducing basic computer skills and knowledge to students. Topics covered may include computer components, using the mouse and keyboard, internet safety, word processing, and basic coding concepts. The objective is to provide students with a foundational understanding of technology and develop their digital literacy skills.
Class duration: 40 min.
Frequency: 5 Days a Week
Chapters Covered: 00
Self-Learning Dashboard: Yes
Teacher’s Report: Monthly
Group Discussion: Yes
What Will You Learn?
- Introduction to computers: This module will cover the basic components of a computer, such as the mouse, keyboard, and monitor, and how they work together.
- Operating Systems: Students will learn about the different types of operating systems, such as Windows and MacOS, and how they control the functions of a computer.
- Keyboard and Mouse Skills: Students will learn how to use the keyboard and mouse to control their computer, including basic typing skills and basic mouse functions.
- Files and Folders: This module will cover how to organize computer files and folders and how to locate and open files.
- Introduction to Internet and Email: Students will learn about the internet and email and how to access them, as well as basic internet safety and privacy principles.
- Basic Word Processing: Students will learn how to use a word processing program, such as Microsoft Word, to create and edit basic documents.
A smart Machine
A Machine, human and computer Part 103:38
A Machine, human and computer Part 203:26
A Machine, human and computer Part 303:36
Parts of a computer
Parts of a computer Part 103:44
Parts of a computer Part 203:49
Parts of a computer Part 304:48
Change Font size, style and color on MS Word04:10
change of case and bullet and placement03:40
Uses of computer
Uses of computer02:24
how to ad word art06:15
header footer, picture, text in picture05:31