Welcome to Grade 1 English! In this course, students will learn the basics of English language and literacy, including reading, writing, speaking, and listening skills. Through a variety of activities and lessons, students will gain confidence in their ability to communicate effectively in English and will develop a love of learning and language.
Class duration: 40 min.
Frequency: 5 Days a Week
Chapters Covered: 00
Self-Learning Dashboard: Yes
Teacher’s Report: Monthly
Group Discussion: Yes
What Will You Learn?
- By enrolling in this class, students will:
- Develop reading and writing skills
- Build a strong foundation in grammar and vocabulary
- Enhance their listening and speaking skills
- Explore different genres of literature
- Enhance their creative writing skills.
Adjectives Part 201:46
Adjectives Part 301:46
Verb Part 202:18
Verb Part 302:15
Capital Letter & Punctuation
Capital Letter & Punctuation Part 101:52
Capital Letter & Punctuation Part 201:44
Capital Letter & Punctuation Part 301:53
Capital Letter & Punctuation Part 402:15
a & an
a & An Part 102:54
a & An Part 201:31
Making Sentences Part 102:16
Making Sentences Part 201:42
Making Sentences Part 301:26
Making Sentences Part 401:50