Welcome to Grade 1 Computer class! In this course, students will be introduced to the world of computers and technology in a fun and engaging way. They will learn how to use a computer, how to navigate the internet safely, and how to use basic computer programs and applications.
Class duration: 40 min.
Frequency: 5 Days a Week
Chapters Covered: 00
Self-Learning Dashboard: Yes
Teacher’s Report: Monthly
Group Discussion: Yes
What Will You Learn?
- At the end of the course, students will have a solid foundation in computer skills and will be well equipped to take on more advanced computer classes in the future. They will also have a love of technology and will be eager to continue learning and exploring.
- By enrolling in this class, students will:
- Develop essential computer skills, such as typing and using a mouse
- Learn about digital citizenship and how to use technology in a responsible and safe manner
- Engage in interactive lessons and hands-on projects
- Develop a love of technology and a desire to continue learning.
Computer and machine02:50
Parts of Computer
Parts of computer05:13
Uses of Computer
Uses of Computer02:56
Know Your Keyboard
Knowing Your Keyboard02:37
How to add text on Ms Pain02:59
Practical Ms Paint02:59