The Cisco Networking Academy® Introduction to Cyber security course covers trends in cyber security and career opportunities available in this field. Cyber-security refers to the people, products, and processes that protect electronic data from those with malicious intent. This course introduces students to a variety of networking professionals who discuss the exciting and growing industry of cyber security.
After the completion of the course you will get a CISCO digital badge, certificate form CISCO and appreciation letter from CISCO CEO.
Note: CISCO Certificate and a letter of merit will be provided to students, subject to the completion of the course.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Student & IT Professional who have a basic Networking knowledge.
- The Cyber-security Industry
- Malware and How to Protect Yourself
- Overview of Cyber-security in Finance and Telecommunications
- Cisco Security Solutions
- Defending Against Global Threats
- Strategic and Architectural cyber security Planning
- Vulnerabilities and Solutions Will Your Future Be in cyber security?
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 8 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 30
- Assessments Yes